Hands are the most used part of the body on a daily basis, yet they are exposed to a high amount of germs and bacteria throughout the day. Daily use of the keyboard in your office, getting on the bus and touching the pipes or climbing an escalator and touching the handrails, these are some of the ways you can pick up bacteria and germs. How do you prevent them from being carried into your home? Very simply wash your hands with the liquid soap that is near you. It is necessary to wash your hands when you sneeze, go to the bathroom and when you get home.
But what are the advantages of a soap dispenser?
- Dosage: Dispensers provide the necessary amount of soap for hand washing helping not to waste in excess.
- Practicality: It is easier to wash your hands in this way.
- Hygiene: Avoids direct contact of all hands with soap.
- Cleanliness: It provides greater cleanliness in the bathroom compared to a traditional soap dish.
- Capacity: Its large capacity saves time and avoids constant refilling.
- Design: There are different dispenser designs for all types of establishments.
- Eco: The foam it contains is less than that of bar soaps, so you won't waste more water. Does not generate dryness in your hands. Maintains PH balance.With a small amount you get a good cleaning of your hands.
These are the most attractive and innovative on the market, they include a sensor that detects the hands and provides an adequate dose of soap for hand hygiene. In this way, we will avoid direct contact with the dispenser. This type of dispensers usually require a small annual maintenance and are usually foam dispensers.
In short, there are a multitude of soap dispensers and installing them in our establishment, in addition to protecting the user from different germs, will help us save costs and keep our bathroom in perfect condition.